- This tour needs a minimum of 08 confirmed people to be carried out.
- Get to know the history, the still preserved local culture, Alto da Sé and the colorful houses of Olinda, which portray the faces of Colonial Brazil, where it all began.
- The Embassy of Giant Puppets is an unmissable place, in addition to being an exclusively Pernambuco art, the authenticity is impressive.
Boa Viagem is a balanced mix of nature and modernity, contrasting with the old mansions of Recife Antigo. The Casa da Cultura - an old prison built in the mid-19th century - now transformed into a beautiful arts and crafts center. Olinda founded in 1532 - one of the oldest cities in Brazil - keeps in its two-story houses, narrow cobbled streets and...
- Round Trip Transfer
- Optional tours
- This tour requires a minimum of 10 confirmed people to take place.
- Mandatory to have identification documents.
- Wear Light Clothing.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.