- Panoramic view of the main beaches on the north coast of Maragogi.
- Water aerobics class at sea.
- Rafts with a bar on board, consumption of snacks and requests are allowed, unlike the Tour to the Natural Swimming Pools.
The Passeio de Orla is carried out by catamaran, runs through four beaches north of Maragogi, they are Praia de Burgalhau, Barra Grande, Antunes and Xaréu, with a stop at Crôa da Bruna, where a lively water aerobics class takes place.
- Transfer to and from hotels and inns in Maragogi
- Optional tours
- Wear Light Clothing
- To carry out this tour it is necessary to have a minimum group of 08 people on the day
- Must have identification documents
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.