- Waterfront tour (optional): an incredible trip by catamaran along the beaches of Barra Grande, Burgalhau and Antunes to a paradisiacal sandbar, where they take a super class of water aerobics in the middle of the sea
- Catamaran trip to the famous natural pools of Maragogi (optional): This area is of important environmental preservation where your visits are limited and controlled by ICMBio and it is carried out only with the tide in ideal conditions. During the tour, enjoy the view, dive, see the numerous species of colorful fish that are most successful.
- Buggy ride (optional): you can visit the famous beaches of Antunes, Barra Grande, Burgalhau and Xaréu, with coconut trees, white sands, warm waters, each one more charming than the other
- For diving lovers, the guided scuba diving is worth it (optional and carried out only with the waters in ideal conditions
In addition to an incredible ecosystem forming natural aquariums in the midst of coral reefs, there are incredible tours such as catamaran rides, buggy rides and diving. Take the opportunity to enjoy every second in the Brazilian Caribbean
- Transfers from hotels in Porto de Galinhas. We do not do pick-up at home and AirBnb
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Opening hours: Departures in the morning depending on the hotel
- Passenger insurance
- Catamaran, buggy and diving tour
- To carry out this tour, it is necessary to inform the full name and RG at the time of purchase so that the ANTT license can be obtained.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Porto de Galinhas
- The tours to Maragogi are made on fixed days of the week, regardless of the tide. When the tide is low, there is an optional catamaran ride to discover the natural pools (subject to availability, as this is an environmental protection area with limited visitation per day). At high tide, there is an optional catamaran ride along the shore. Make sure with the guide or the local receptive how the tide will be on the day you go on the tour.
- The natural pools of Maragogi are part of the largest maritime protection area in Brazil: the Costa dos Corais. To ensure the preservation of the place, the permanence of tourists is strictly monitored by environmental agencies. Vessels can only stay on the galleys for a maximum of one and a half hours
- THE CHICO MENDES INSTITUTE FOR CONSERVATION OF BIODIVERSITY, through NORMATIVE INSTRUCTION No- 8, OF DECEMBER 29, 2009 (attached), Art. 12 establishes that the maximum number of visitors to the natural pools of Maragogi is 720 people/day, distributed as follows: I - 10 (ten) berths for a catamaran-type vessel with a maximum of 60 passengers; II - 6 (six) berths for speedboat type vessels with a maximum of 10 passengers; III - 3 (three) berths for diving vessels with a maximum of 15 passengers; and IV - 2 (two) berths for institutional vessels (firefighters, police, ICMBio, IBAMA). Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 81 9948 1422
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.