- Sail from Port Ghalib Marina heading to Marsa El Shauna
- Enjoy 40 minutes of snorkeling and sail to Marsa Mobarak
- Have a delicious lunch with water and soft drinks on board
With its abundance of marine wildlife and its sheltered clear waters, the reefs of the Red Sea offer some of the most inviting and intriguing snorkeling conditions anywhere in the world. After being dropped off from your hotel at Port Ghalib Marina, you'll sail to the Marsa Imbarak Reef - a world-renowned dive spot.Here, you'll glide amidst the gli...
- Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Mask, snorkel and fins, Soft drinks, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Hotel pickup service is included. Please provide your hotel information, email and phone number at the time of booking. What to remember: Know in advance:Tour duration and pickup time are subject to change due to operating conditions and hotel locationRemember to bring:Remember to bring a hat, sunglasses, swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, camera and waterIt is recommended to wear a casual outfit and no jewelry on the tripPlease bring a photocopy of your passport / ID
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.