- Discover Satayah lagoon and reef
- Swim aside pods of wild dolphins
- Snorkel at a world-renowned spot
Kick off at dawn down the coast to board your boat for a full day snorkelling at this world-renowned spot.Satayah is a shallow lagoon and reef – famed for snorkelling in its own right. But it really comes to life if it happens to come across one of the many pods of wild dolphins that inhabit its warm waters. The chances of interacting with these ma...
- Lunch, Guided tour, Soft drinks, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Entrance fees, Mask, snorkel and fins
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Hotel pickup service is included. Please provide your hotel information, email and phone number at the time of booking. What to remember: Extra fees to be paid on-site:snorkeling equipment ($6 for mask and fins)entrance to the National Park ($5)Know in advance:tour duration and pickup time are subject to change due to operating conditions and hotel locationRemember to bring:a copy of your passport / IDa small bottle of water, towels, a swimsuit, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreenit is recommended to wear a casual outfit and no jewelry on the trip
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.