- Discover the Murgia highland unfolding before the Sassi of Matera
- Enjoy a pleasant walk in the park and getting close to the nature
- Admire breathtaking views of Matera from an unconventional perspective
While on this hiking tour, you'll find out how the park is mainly characterized by ravines, the so called "Gravine", a truly natural beauty which will unfold before your eyes. The tour will then provide you with a deeper understanding of the humankind as you'll be able admire Palaeolithic settlements, Neolithic villages in the “Murgia Timone” area,...
- Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Driver, Blue Badge guide, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant Where: Via Domenico Ridola, 61, Matera, Province of Matera, Italy Meeting point: Meet with your tour guide at the Altieri Viaggi office. What to remember: Know in advance:children under the age of 2 can join for free and travel in a parent's lapplease note that the starting time of the tour is subject to change in order to allow you to end the tour at sunset; so, during winter, you'll leave for the tour in the first half of the afternoon, while during summer in the second halfRemember to bring:casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes, preferably with non-slip solesa bottle of water, a hat and sunscreen for the sunny daysan umbrella or a waterproof jacket for the rainy days
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.