One minute you're landing a plane safely and the next you're trapped in a huge bubble! From physics to chemistry, biology to geography, and astronomy to engineering, every scientific phenomenon comes to life through countless interactive exhibits. Look, touch, listen, and interact with a spectacular science show and demos full of inspiring exper...
- * Admission to Technopolis
- * Access to all indoor exhibitions
- * Access to shows and demonstrations (subject to change)
- * ** Tickets valid all day on chosen date during opening hours from 09:30 till 17:00** * Workshops, demonstrations and shows are in **Dutch only** * Free parking available on-site * Kids -4 free, pick up a free ticket at the front desk * Reduced tickets for disabled visitors & teachers (with valid documentation) on-site Find daily programme [here](https://www.technopolis.be/en/visitors/day-programme/).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.