Get your Aeroparque Juan Pablo II tickets and make a splash in Medellin! Take the whole family for some watery fun in the sun, where the kids will love the huge wave pool – the waves reach almost three meters high! There's another pool with slides, a semi-Olympic pool for the serious swimmers, a didactic pool, a children's pool, and a circular poo...
- * Entry to Aeroparque Juan Pablo II
- * Unlimited use of the aquatic area
- * Rain insurance
- * Turkish Bath (available for an extra fee)
- There is parking available for an extra fee. Visitors under 80 centimeters get in for free and don't need a ticket. Swap your Aeroparque Juan Pablo II tickets for a bracelet at the ticket office.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.