Inside you'll see work by the best-known Colombian artists, like the politically charged paintings of Débora Arango. You can create your own soundscapes inside the sound experimentation laboratory, and the museum also boasts a cool and quiet atmosphere, welcoming visitors to its many terraces and outdoor spaces.
- * Access to the Medellín Museum of Modern Art
- * Access to the terraces and outdoor spaces
- * Entrance to the cinema performances at the MAMM Theater
- * Pets, food, and drinks are not allowed in the museum * It is forbidden to take photos with flash There is a paid parking lot open every day from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office. * Public parking Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm * Full hourly rate: Vehicles COP 3,200. Motorcycles COP 1,900. Bicycle service is free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.