Fast-track your way to furry-town and hang with the animals at Parque de la Conservación. From butterflies to snakes and spider monkeys, it's an educational day out which also contributes to the conservation of biodiversity in South America.
- * Entrance to Parque de la Conservación Medellín
- * Parking fees (parking spots available on-site for an extra fee)
- * Food and drink in the restaurant
- * Although it is possible to bring food into the park, it is not allowed to eat during the tour or feed the animals. Please only eat in specifically designated areas of the Park Free entrance for children under 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.