The striking building consists of four snaking, elevated red blocks – it's worth a visit just to admire the outside! Through more than 300 stimulating activities, subjects like biodiversity, neuroscience, relativity, thermodynamics, and physics all come to life. Wander the largest freshwater aquarium in South America, see majestic axolotls and vib...
- * Admission to Parque Explora
- * Access to the Open Hall
- * Access to the Aquarium
- * Access to the Vivarium
- * Access to the Dinosaur Exhibition
- * Access to Interactive Rooms
- * Food and drinks (available for purchase on-site)
- * In case you booked tickets for the Planetarium, you can visit it the same day you visit Parque Explora or the day after, your ticket will still be valid The visit takes around 2.5 hours. Children under 2 get in for free, no ticket needed. * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * In case you booked a Planetarium ticket, please go to the Planetarium ticket office first to redeem your ticket for the dome show
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.