The home of blues, soul, and rock 'n' roll, you can't go walking in Memphis without digging Bluff City's musical heritage. A brainchild of the Smithsonian Institute, the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum pays tribute to Tennesee's early pioneers of blues, rock, and soul, whose love of music overcame racial and socio-economic barriers to create new soun...
- * General admission to Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- * Audio guide with more than 5 hours of information in English and 100 songs
- * Entrance to Memphis Music Hall of Fame at Beale Street and Second Street (only if selected)
- * Kids under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian * Kids under 5 get in free, no ticket required * Reduced tickets available on-site for American military personnel * Free entrance for Shelby County residences on Tue (proof of residency required) Show your smartphone ticket at the front desk upon arrival. * No food allowed inside * Flash photography is not permitted
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.