With exclusive skip-the-line access, you'll have the privilege of bypassing long queues at both the Milan Duomo and Da Vinci's 'Last Supper'. This means you'll have more time to marvel at the breathtaking art and architecture of these two iconic landmarks. But that's not all, on this tour you'll also get to discover other must-see attractions such...
- * Skip-the-line ticket to see The Last Supper
- * Skip-the-line ticket for Milan Cathedral
- * Small group guided walking tour of Milan
- * Headsets (so you can always hear your guide)
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Food/Beverage
- * Gratuities
- * Infants and children, must have a tour purchased for them in order to join on the Last Supper * You MUST provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access to the Last Supper * Please note that the itinerary for our tours may differ from the advertised order of destinations. We assure you that any changes made to the tour itinerary are carefully planned and intended to enhance your overall experience * No wheelchair access or strollers on group tours. Delays may occur at Milan Duomo due to security or crowds * Children need tour tickets to see the Last Supper * Provide all passenger names * Our City Wonders guides will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition * The meeting point is under the arches of the Mondadori store (written Mondadori on the sign), which is on the right side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the main entrance (facade) of the Cathedral * Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women * Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings & Religious Holidays. On these days, a full explanation will be given from outside the Cathedral
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.