- Enjoy a relaxing cruise around Lake Como
- Visit Bellagio and Lugano in one day
- Free time to explore at your leisure
Our first stop will be Lugano. In less than an hour, we will pass the Italian border to arrive in Switzerland. We will take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps and the “Monte Carlo of Switzerland”. Spectacular Lugano is located on the beautiful lake of the same name. This Italian-speaking town is one of Switzerland’s top tourist destinations and...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza Sigmund Freud
- Facing the Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station Main Entrance, the meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico.
Milano Porta Garibaldi railway station