Dive into the unexpected side of Milan with tickets for a guided city walking tour and skip-the-line access to Milan's best places.
- * Priority entrance to see *The Last Supper
- * Priority entrance at the church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- * Skip-the-line access to Santa Maria delle Grazie
- * Walking city tour of Milan
- * Access to the exterior of Sforza Castle
- * Earphones (if more than 5 people)
- * Food and drinks
- * Pick-up and drop-off
- * Please budget 2 hours for this walking tour; wear comfortable shoes * Please bring a valid photo ID on the tour * Disclosing your full name and providing proof of ID is required to see _The Last Supper_. Refusal to do so will result in denied entry * Large bags are not allowed in _The Last Supper_ area; lockers are available onsite (may cost extra) Infants aged 0-1 do not need a reservation to see _The Last Supper_ if carried by a parent (no stroller). * Meet at the meeting point Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie in front of The Last Supper Museum at the designated time * Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your tour * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the start of the tour * Please bring a valid photo ID (passport, driver's license, identify card, student card) * Emergency contact Wander Italy: +39 3402179229 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.