- Learn Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala and Duomo
- Small group tour for more safety
- Discover the highlights of Milan
- Local and expert guide
This 2,5-hour walking tour is the perfect experience to get to know Milan with a local and expert guide.
Meet with your guide, start this exploration and discover the history and the culture of Milan. You will first stop at the famous Navigli, to see the iconic canals and the Darsena. Continue through the city centre until San Lorenzo columns, one of the last archaeological Roman sites of the city. Stroll around the beautiful streets of Milan to reac...
- Bilingual guide (English and Italian) Bilingual guide (English and Italian)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via Casale, 3