- Skip-the-line guided tour of Duomo and rooftop terraces
- Get and incredible view of the city, from the terraces
- Small group tour for more safety
- Local and expert guide
Meet with your guide and start this amazing experience. Skip the long queue and visit the beautiful Cathedral.
With the help of your guide, you will learn about the perfect balance of naves, columns, and stained-glass windows; the interior decoration took more than 10 centuries to complete. After visiting the interiors of the Duomo, climb up to the rooftop terraces and enjoy the breath-taking view of the Dome square and of the whole city from above. Do not...
- Skip the line entrance
- Bilingual guide (English and Italian) Bilingual guide (English and Italian)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza del Duomo