With skip-the-line access, you'll be able to soak in every detail of this captivating piece faster than ever before! The Last Supper holds secrets of charm, mystery, passion, and betrayal that will leave an indelible impression on you as you step into the Convent Refectory in Santa Maria delle Grazie. After the visit, enjoy a guided walking tour ...
- * Skip-the-line ticket to see The Last Supper
- * Guided tour of The Last Supper
- * Entry ticket to Sforza Castle museums
- * Visit to the Pietà Rondanini by Michelangelo
- * Guided walking tour of Milan
- * Gratuities
- * Food and beverages
- **It is mandatory to bring** * Identity card or passport * Booking voucher Entrance tickets are nominal, please provide the names of all participants as per ID.To access the Cenacolo Vinciano you will be asked for an ID and the name shown must match the one provided at the time of booking.The lack or incorrect communication of data will make it impossible to make the visit and this problem can not be attributed to the organizer.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.