- Day trip from Milan to Florence with high-speed train
- Visit the Duomo, Piazzale Michelangelo and more
- Informative audio commentary as you ride the open-top double-decker bus
- Explore Florence and its key attractions with an included hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
In the morning, depart from central Milan for Florence by high-speed train. The journey will take around two hours, towards the heart of the Tuscan countryside. On arrival in Florence's Santa Maria Novella railway station where your City Sightseeing bus will be waiting for you just in front of the station. With unlimited access to the City Sightse...
- Train tickets
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Milan Central Station