The Oceanographic Museum of Monaco is one of the oldest and most visited marine science museums in Europe! Dive right into the action and discover various Mediterranean species, learn about the diversity of the inhabitants of the coral reef and visit the amazing Shark Lagoon! Enjoy 6500 square feet dedicated exclusively to the sea and its wonders ...
- * Entrance to the museum and the aquarium
- * Access to temporary exhibitions
- * Free workshops during school holidays
- * Paid entertainment
- * Restaurant
- For less crowds, visit in the morning and at the end of the day. Pets are not permitted inside. Free entry for children under 4 (no entry ticket). Please present your ticket at the main entrance of the museum (e-tickets and mobile tickets accepted / not necessary to print). Any exit is final.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.