- Walking tour with a local Roman guide
- Take photos of the most famous and iconic places in Rome
- Explore in one day the highlights of Rome
- Enjoy local shopping
The Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill are all located in the same archaeological area of Rome. Then, visit the Trevi Fountain, a jewel of water and stone nestled in the historic centre of Rome. Thousands of tourists visit it every year to make a wish. Reach Piazza di Spagna and visit the Spanish Steps which are a set of steps climbing a st...
- Bottled water
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up from main hotels of Naples City Center. If your hotel is not included, please contact the supplier to find out your nearest pick up location and time.