- Explore the streets of Pompeii on a walking tour of the petrified city
- Learn from your professional English-speaking guide the history of Pompeii - Discover the remaining frescoes and mosaics in a small group Meet your tour guide and travel to the world-famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii. Explore with your licensed guide the city of the ancient Romans. Learn about their lifestyle and admire the wonderful fr...
- Pompeii entrance fee
- Skip the line entrance
- Earphones for groups of 12 people or more
- Wheelchair access
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.