- Enjoy a day on the most visited island of Italy
- Visit the Augustus’ Gardens
- Stroll through the shopping streets of Capri
- Take the chance to explore the Blue Grotto
Soaring into the cobalt blue sea like a crown, with its famous Piazzetta, the breathtaking Augustus’ Gardens, the internationally renowned Blue Grotto, and the gorgeous Faraglioni, Capri donates the godliest scenography to the Italian landscape. Meet our tour leader just outside the cruise terminal, by the security gate. He/she will provide you wi...
- Hydrofoil tickets
- Minibus transport
- Pick-up available from the meeting point
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto Funicular
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Pick-up from main hotels of Naples City Center. If your hotel is not included, please contact the supplier to find out your nearest pick up location and time.