Don't miss the chance to visit the archaeological site of Pompeii. Alongside an expert history guide, you will join a 2 hours walking tour to bring back to life the Romans lifestyle. The flood of lava and lapilli which petrified the city in 79 AD preserved all the infrastructures and manufactures from the passing of the years. Highlights - A guide...
- Pompeii entrance fee
- Skip the line entrance
- Pick up from the meeting point
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Earphones for groups of 12 people or more
- Wheelchair access
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.