- Marco Zero da BR 101 - located on the shore of Praia de Touros, a place full of stories about the discovery of Brazil in that region;
- Urca do Tubarão - A picturesque place full of curiosities in addition to tasting the famous artisanal cachaça;
- Sunset on the hidden beach of Tourinhos - considered one of the most beautiful in Brazil - The sun reflects on the red cliffs providing incredible photos!
- Discover a rustic place full of charm;
We will continue towards São Miguel do Gostoso and on the way we will stop at the Urca do Tubarão cachaçaria, to get to know a little about the local culture. Arriving at São Miguel do Gostoso, we'll head straight to Tourinhos beach, where we'll have time to bathe and enjoy its lovely sunset.
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Passenger insurance
- Transfers from hotels and inns in Touros
- Food and drinks
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document;
- This tour depends on the appropriate tide to take. If the tour does not take place on the selected day, it will be changed to another day or to another tour more suitable for the chosen day.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel.
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Touros.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.