- Discover the Brazilian Caribbean
- Includes speedboat to the parrachos and snorkel for shallow diving
- Platform with Wifi - update your social networks on the high seas
- Cylinder diving option accompanied by the instructor (payable separately)
- Enjoy shopping at the craft market
Floating boats make up the infrastructure of the tour on the high seas and are sufficient incentive even for those who do not have any diving experience. The speedboat ride to the floating boats and equipment for snorkeling are included. The departure of the tour will depend on the tides.
- Transfers from hotels and inns in Natal
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Passenger insurance
- Tickets and options
- Food and Beverages
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel.
- Minimum age for diving - 3 years
- This tour depends on the appropriate tide to take. If the tour does not take place on the selected day, it will be changed to another day or to another tour more suitable for the chosen day.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.