- Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of the North Coast;
- Enjoy a complete scenery of dunes, river, sea and farm in one place;
- Take the opportunity to relax in the shallow waters of the Punaú River;
- Enjoy shopping at the craft market.
The stunning scenery is marked by dunes and coconut trees on the banks of the river that bears the same name. Place chosen for recordings of numerous TV commercials is also a place of fun and rest, there it is possible to practice kayak, quadricycles and zip lines.
- Transfers from hotels and inns in Natal
- Accompaniment of guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Tickets and options
- Food and drinks
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops and towel.
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Natal.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.