After powering through scenic backcountry trails by all-terrain vehicle, you and your horse will wade into the Caribbean for a swim.
As holiday experiences go, this is as rip-roaring as they get. Your adventure begins when you climb aboard your powerful all-terrain vehicle for an adrenalin-pumping tour of undiscovered Jamaica. The ATV is easy to handle and gives you unparalleled access to the remote hills and plains of this tropical paradise. Ride the rugged dirt trails of a co...
- Maximum weight 220 kg equals 484 Lbs.
Minimum Age: 16 years old.
- Swimwear, towel, sneakers or water shoes, sunscreen, cash/credit card for gift items, photos, souvenirs and snacks.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.