Sit back and relax in a luxurious river tube and get up close and personal with one of Jamaica’s watery wonders! Immerse yourself in Jamaica’s natural beauty as you navigate the rushing rapids of the Great River. Experience the soothing babble of the mild river alternating with the rush of excitement of the tumbling water. The different moods of t...
- Minimum Age: 6 years old Maximum weight: 113kg Not accessible for wheelchairs. Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Swimwear, towel, sneakers or water shoes, sunscreen, cash/credit card for gift items, photos, souvenirs and snacks.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.