Among them, you will find one of the best preserved epipaleolithic human skeletons in Europe, which has led to a deeper understanding of our prehistoric ancestors. Your ticket to the Museum of Nerja gives you a comprehensive understanding of the area's history and the natural environment in which it is framed. Get ready to take a walk through hi...
- * Entrance to the Museum of Nerja
- * Nerja Museum audio guide
- * Entrance to the Nerja Cave
- * Children under 6 enter for free, please select a ticket for them * Show your Nerja Museum ticket at the entrance * Download the audio guide on your smartphone before accessing the venue * [Apple](https://apps.apple.com/es/app/cueva-de-nerja/id1596039909) * [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audioguiame.cuevasdenerja&hl=es&gl=US) You can choose to download the audioguided visit to the Cueva de Nerja for adults or children and the audioguided visit to the Nerja Museum
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.