There's more than just memorabilia inside the Musée National du Sport. Their huge collection of trophies, equipment, posters and more showcase how humans have risen to physical challenges – some dating back as far as the 16th century – visitors will find reels of classic moments of triumph and even paintings. Look out for bicycles that existed lon...
- * Admission to the Musée National du Sport
- * Access to temporary exhibition OR permanent collection (if corresponding ticket is selected)
- * Access to permanent collection + temporary exhibition (if corresponding ticket is selected)
- * Guided tour
- * Pets are not allowed inside * Free (no ticket required): Kids (0-17), disabled visitors, jobseekers, journalists * Reduced tickets onsite (with documentation) for teachers, RSA beneficiaries, pensioners & injured veterans Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.