Explore NYBG’s 250-acres, including 50 garden and collections that feature everything from a stunning maple collection to the various plants and flowers found in the Perennial Garden. There is so much beauty to explore in the quiet moments of winter. Take advantage of the season and explore the Garden’s variety of plants, growing in every corner. ...
- * Access to the outdoor collections and trails
- * Access to Rock Garden (seasonal) and Native Plant Garden
- * Access to Everett Children’s Adventure Garden
- * NYBG Tram Tour
- * Food and drinks
- * After hour programs
- **Getting There**: * Metro: B, D, or 4 to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. From the station, take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance * Metro-North Railroad: Take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden’s Mosholu Gate entrance * Parking: Visitor parking is $20 per vehicle. Enter via the Conservatory Gate entrance at 2900 Southern Boulevard for onsite parking. During peak hours, off-site parking at NYBG’s Parking Garage (401 Bedford Park Blvd) or Fordham University may be used if the onsite lot is full. Please follow the signage and note the NYBG staff members directing traffic on peak visit days * You'll be given instructions on how to download the audio tour app on your mobile device once you reach the Gardens Kids under 3 get in for free, no ticket needed. Swap your smartphone New Your Botanical Garden tickets for a Garden Pass Admission at the Visitor Center, located at 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458, or at Mosholu Gate, located at 2950 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.