Go on an expedition to a Pacific Island, to the deep-sea floor, back to the age of the dinosaurs, or out to the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy – all without leaving New York! Book your American Museum of Natural History tickets in advance and open up a world of discovery. Remember, at checkout you can choose entry with one or all of the AMNH special...
- * Entrance to the American Museum of Natural History
- * Admission to all museum halls (permanent exhibitions)
- * Admission to included exhibitions (*What's in a Name*, *Garden of Green*, and *Extinct and Endangered*)
- * Admission to the Rose Center for Earth and Space
- * Admission to the Gilder Center for Science, Education and Innovation
- * Special exhibitions (if selected)
- * Parking (available within the museum)
- * Admission to ticketed exhibitions (unless selected)
- * Kids must be accompanied by an adult * Pay-what-you-wish admission for NY, NJ & CT residents (with ID) available on-site Please note: * Parking: Enter at 81st Street between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue. Rates: Up to 1 hour $26, up to 2 hours $29, 2-5 hours $36, max to close $51 (subject to change) * Download the Explorer app (iOS or Android) for your self-guided experience * Photography for personal use is allowed with hand-held cameras. No selfie sticks. No flash photography in the Space Theater and the LeFrak Theater * Masks are strongly recommended, but no longer required, for visitors ages 2 and up. * Free for military members * Pay-what-you-wish admission for NY, NJ & CT residents (with ID) available on-site. However, considerable waiting times may occur * Free admission from 16:30 * For capacity management reasons, all visitors are required to book a timeslot on the museum's official website (afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email that contains your date and time of entry) * Once through the security check, present your Tiqets confirmation email, smartphone voucher and a valid ID * Guests do not have to pay any additional costs after check-out * Please book your timeslot [here](https://tickets.amnh.org/select) * Under “Reserve Tickets”, check the "Passholders" box * Select the # of (complimentary) tickets * Click “Continue” and select the date/time of entry * Enter your email address under Guest Checkout to get your tickets * If you bought a General Admission Plus ONE/ALL ticket, you will select the exhibition(s) on-site * To add more ticketed experiences, you can pay $10 per experience/person on-site (incl. *Invisible Worlds*)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.