The world's most famous metropolis comes under the spotlight at the Museum of the City of New York, which celebrates the city's vibrant past, present, and future. Learn about its famous residents, like Jay-Z, Walt Whitman, and J.P. Morgan, and discover stories of innovation and struggle which are a part of the Big Apple's fabric. How do _you_ r...
- * General admission to the Museum of the City of New York and its exhibitions
- * Possibility to join a drop-in tour (English only)
- * Free headsets with translation for _Timescapes_ (Spanish, French, and Chinese)
- * Single strollers permitted at the discretion of gallery guards * All bags are subject to inspection * Free coat check during regular hours on the first floor. Checked items must be retrieved before the museum closes. Suitcases and luggage not accepted * Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted, but pens, paints, and easels are not * Still photography for personal, non-commercial use is permitted unless otherwise noted * Tripods, selfie sticks, and flash photography not permitted * Private tours available by advance reservation * Under-20s get in free, no ticket needed * Reduced tickets are available onsite for seniors 65+ and students (both with valid ID) Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket upon arrival. **Opening hours** Monday: 10:00-17:00 Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: Closed Thursday: 10:00-21:00 Friday: 10:00 -17:00 Saturday: 10:00 -17:00 Sunday: 10:00 -17:00
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.