New York has a lot of vertical landmarks; the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, just to name a few. But the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is on another level – or at least its exhibits are. This military and maritime museum lets you step on board a former aircraft carrier – the USS Intrepid – to see submarines...
- * Entrance to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- * Access to the Growler Submarine
- * Access to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- * Access to the submarine USS Growler
- * Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing * Visitors <16 must be accompanied by an adult * Mandatory security checks. No large bags allowed * It is currently not possible to access the Concorde, the Lutnick Theater, and the flight simulators. Souvenir photos, food services, and retail stores are also not available until further notice. * All sales are final * Kids aged 4 and under, and veterans get in free * If the G-Force Encounter add-on or the 4D Experience - Stories of Intrepid add-on is selected: Last admission is 15:00 * Show your smartphone voucher at the Timed Ticketing Line * Your ticket is valid for entry on the selected date and within 30 minutes from your timeslot. You cannot enter beforehand * If you arrive late, the staff will try to find the next available entry time for you * Please bring a valid ID, you might be asked to present it * Once inside the museum, you can stay as long as you wish
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.