With a charming guide you'll soak up sea air, centuries of history, and splendid views – all in one trip. Please note: Due to the excessive heat NY is experiencing, the Amtrak trains will not be operating their bridges. This means that certain bridges on the Best of NY route will not be raised, and this will not allow the cruise to fully circle M...
- * 2.5-hour cruise along all three NYC rivers, under 20 bridges, and views of over 130 of the city’s most iconic landmarks
- * Outdoor and indoor deck space
- * English-speaking live guide
- * Free downloadable app available in 6 languages
- * Free WiFi
- * Food and drinks (available for purchase onboard)
- No outside food and drinks allowed. Kids under 2 can join for free, no ticket required. * Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth * Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis * It is recommended to check in 45 minutes before departure. Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure * For the most up-to-date operating schedule, check the [tour operator's website](https://circleline.com/) * Please note: You must comply with all the health and safety protocols, including any COVID-19 related protocols that may be in effect
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.