- Be the first tour group of the day to access Liberty Island
- Hear history come alive with your licensed NYC tour guide
- See the original torch and building plans at the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Visit Ellis Island and explore it at your own pace
Join the only tour group allowed on the first ferry of the day to Liberty Island! Avoid the crowds as you take in the history of this iconic American site with your local guide.Begin your day at The Battery (formerly known as Battery Park) and board the earliest ferry of the day (morning tour only) to avoid the swelling afternoon crowds. Sail away ...
- Entrance fees, Audio guide, Guided walking tour, Ferry ticket
- Locker and key
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: 1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA Meeting point: Meet your guide for departure 15 minutes prior to the start time in front of the National Museum of the American Indian at the bottom of the Statue with the Sphinx and Lion (when you are facing the museum entrance, it's the last statue on the right). What to remember: Please note: only the earliest booking time has access to the first ferry Statue of Liberty Island ticket includes outside access only. This tour doesn't include access to the Statue of Liberty's Crown and PedestalEllis Island ticket includes Ellis Island MuseumUpon arrival at Liberty Island bags and backpacks must be stored in a locker. Locker fee is $2.00Group size: 25 people per guideThe ferry doesn't operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is providedThis is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficultyYou are required to go through airport-style security on this tour. No luggage, weapons, or food (except for water in a clear container) is allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.