Designated by Congress as the official World War II museum of the United States, The National WWII Museum tells the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world. Learn why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today.
- * Entrance to the National WWII Museum
- * Access to The Louisiana Memorial, Campaigns of Courage and US Freedom Pavilions' exhibits/galleries
- * Beyond All Boundaries 4D film (if selected)
- * Final Mission: The USS Tang Submarine Experience
- * BB's Stage Door Canteen
- * Guided tour
- * Filming isn't allowed * Taking pictures is allowed inside, but no flash The Beyond All Boundaries 4D movie is shown hourly from 10:00 - 15:00 in the Solomon Victory Theater. The experience is preceded by a 7-min pre-show, narrated by Tom Hanks. * Kids under 5 get in for free, please select a free ticket for them * Free tickets available for WWII veterans on site * Swap your smartphone voucher at the will-call ticket window for a paper ticket * Entrance only ticket: The time you select is your entrance time into the museum * Beyond All Boundaries ticket: The time you select is the time you view the movie (you can enter the museum anytime prior) * Paid parking garage available at 1024 Magazine Street * For the Beyond All Boundaries 4D movie (if selected): Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled seating
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.