From Chelsea to Hudson Yards: NYC's Coolest Neighbourhoods - Walking Tour
Explore the best of Chelsea, Hudson Yards, and the Meatpacking District on a private walking tour of some of Manhattan’s western neighbourhoods, each with its own distinct cultures. On your private tour, you will:
- Meet your guide in Hudson Yards, where you’ll see several architectural developments for which the area has become known, including the Edge and the Vessel. - See famous New York landmarks, including Madison Square Garden and Chelsea Market. - Walk along the High Line, learning about urban rejuvenation and views of the Hudson River. - See the for...
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- We recommend to wear walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. The High Line
- 2. Chelsea Market
- 3. 20 Hudson Yards floor 2, New York, NY 10001
- 4. The Vessel
- 5. Meatpacking district
- 6. Little Island