Home of English monarchs for centuries, you'll wander the quaint streets and visit its well-known castle – the King's official residence – with a guide. From there you'll delve deeper into the history of England's green and pleasant land at Stonehenge, the mysterious 5,000-year-old monument located in what's now the Wiltshire countryside. Then it...
- * Roundtrip transport in a superior coach
- * Admission to Windsor Castle
- * Admission to Stonehenge
- * Interactive audio map for your Stonehenge visit
- * Oxford walking tour with an expert guide
- * VOX audio technology, enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- * Personal audio headset for the audio guide
- * Free WiFi on the coach
- * English-speaking Blue Badge tour guide
- * Guided tour of Windsor Castle
- * Guided tour of Stonehenge
- * Lunch
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- * You'll be back at Victoria Station at 19:30 * George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Sundays Itinerary: Please note that these are only approximate timings and are subject to operational changes: * 135 minutes in Windsor Castle * 75 minutes at Stonehenge * 1.5 hours in Oxford Kids under 3 can join for free if they sit on their parents' lap. Please select a free ticket for them. * Go to the Gates 1/2 of Victoria Coach Station and show your smartphone ticket to the guide * Look out for the uniformed Evan Evans team members and the Evan Evans branded kiosk by Gate 1
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.