- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in E-Ticket format (direct access to parks turnstiles)
Escape angry haunts as they invade your fear zones. Seek shelter indoors, only to find you've entered a house of horrors. Turn up the excitement with an evening roller coaster ride. Quench your thirst for fear in a devilishly interactive bar. Feel the monstrous electricity of a live show.
- Halloween Busch Gardens Tampa Ticket - Howl-O-Scream
- Food and drinks
- Transport to Busch Gardens Tampa Park
- This ticket does NOT include daytime admission to Busch Gardens Tampa
- Entrance to all open attractions in Howl-O-Scream.
- The E-ticket will be delivered 15 days before the date of use.
- Valid for one visit on the date selected at the time of purchase.
- Howl-O-Scream starts at 7pm every night of the event. Park gates open at 5:00 pm.
- Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed nighttime event.
- Tickets are valid for one night of the event only.
- Prices are per person.
- Howl-O-Scream 2022 tickets are subject to availability.
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice.
- Costumed guests are not allowed.
- The event is not canceled in case of rain. There are no exchanges, refunds or returns.
- Howl-O-Scream is aimed at a mature audience (from 14 years old). This event contains intense adult content.
- Although this event is intended for adults only, children under 18 will be allowed in the event. There is no discount for children.
- Pick up a park map right at the entrance - it has the locations of all attractions, as well as details and times of the main shows.
- This ticket is not valid for Saturdays: 10/09, 17/09, 24/09, 01/10, 08/10, 10/15, 22/10, 29/10.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.