- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in the park's own E-Ticket format (Direct access to the park turnstiles) and will be delivered 15 days before the date of use
- Come join the fun on roller coasters like The Dragon, The Great LEGO Race, Coastersaurus and Flying School to interactive adventures including LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure and Kid Power Towers.
- are several areas such as: LEGO® Technic, The Beginning Fun Town, THE LEGO® MOVIE World, DUPLO® Valley, LEGO® Kingdoms, Land of Adventure, LEGO® City, Imagination Zone, Cypress Gardens, Heartlake City, LEGO® NINJAGO® WORLD
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids ages 2-12. Located just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the resort includes a 150-acre interactive theme park with over 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO® brands and characters. Discover amazing attractions such as: The Dragon, The Great LEGO Race,...
- Two-day ticket to Legoland
- Round-trip transfer
- Food and drinks
- Expected opening hours of the park, from 10 am to 5 pm
- Location: LEGOLAND Florida Resort is just 45 minutes from Orlando theme parks or downtown Tampa.® One Legoland Way Winter Haven, FL 33884
- This park has equipment and accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in E-Ticket format (Direct access to park turnstiles) and will be delivered 15 days before the date of use
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.