Plus, the Justice League need your help to save the city! Harness the power of the sea with Aquaman, show off your speed with the Flash, and lift a real helicopter with Superman! Step onto the red carpet and get the ultimate selfie with your favorite celebs at the World’s Greatest Wax Museum!
- * Admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando
- * Limited Time! Experience Justice League™: A Call for Heroes - featuring Wonder Woman™, Superman™ & Batman™
- * Lunch or Dinner "Acoustic" Meal at Hard Rock Cafe (if selected)
- * All Gratuity, Fees and Taxes
- * VIP Skip the Line at the Hard Rock Café
- * During busy times, visitors may need to wait to enter * Large bags aren't allowed. Small bags are subject to search upon entry * Animals aren't allowed in, except service animals * Kids under 2 get in free * Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult * Strollers are allowed in only if they're under 36 inches (92cm) in width Show your smartphone voucher at the admissions desk, located at the main entrance, and scan your barcode to enter. * [Opening times](https://www.madametussauds.com/orlando/en/plan-your-visit/opening-hours/) may vary due to events * No weapons or firearms of any kind allowed on the premises * Lockers are available ($0.50 per day) * Food or drinks may not be taken into Madame Tussauds. You can purchase beverages inside * Dress in family-friendly attire. Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended * In accordance with local government ordinances, face coverings must be worn by all guests 2-years and older
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.