- The Anway Center doors open 60 minutes before the start of matches. A game has an average duration of 02 to 03 hours
- Live the experience of a state-of-the-art stadium, which offers areas for fans, entertainment space for children, as well as bars and restaurants
- More than just a basketball game experience - It's an amazing event with light and video displays, halftime performances and endless entertainment
- Arrive early and enjoy the atmosphere around the Amway Center
Ticket to Watch Orlando Magic X Detroit Pistons 02/04/2023 - 18:00hs We offer 05 sector options (check the price of each sector): Sector: Promenade B - The places on Promenade B are a fun and accessible option for anyone. Take a seat at the top of the Amway Center to experience a full view of the game's action. These sections range from the sidel...
- Admission to the chosen sector
- Food and drinks
- Entry with bags and backpacks is not allowed, except for maternity, medical or small bags with a maximum size of 10X15X3.8 centimeters.
- Before watching the game, please check for the latest health and safety information at the link: orlandomagic.com/healthandsafety
- Only Cards are accepted for payment of products, souvenirs or food inside the stadium.
- Ticket valid only for the game and sector on the chosen date, without the possibility of choosing a seat:: Non-transferable, no refund and no rescheduling
- The Amway Center has accessibility for people with reduced mobility in almost all sectors, allowing the holder to have flexibility of choice in several places and diversified prices.
- Seats will be reserved as close together as possible.
- If the purchase is made for a group of family, friends, etc. It is important that the reservation is made at once, so that we can check the possibility of placing people as close as possible to each other.
- The Orlando Magic's official home stadium is the Amway Center, located at 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL.
- The city of Orlando offers several parking options around the Anway Center, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The values can vary from 10 to 20 dollars. It may be that the payment is only in cash.
- Ticket prices already include service and issuance fees.
- The Anway Center offers a wide variety of food and beverage options. To make your reservation at Jernigan's visit: www.amwaycenter.com/restaurants-bars
- Cameras without flash are allowed. Cameras with detachable lenses larger than 15 centimeters, when extended, are prohibited. Selfie Sticks, Tripods and GoPros are prohibited.
- Anyone 91 centimeters tall or taller must have a ticket to enter. Children under 91 centimeters are entitled to free admission but must sit on an adult's lap
- The 2 main entrances to the Amway Center are the GEICO Garage and the Disney Atrium on Church Street. Present your Magic tickets to enter the building
- Families can enjoy special activities, games and interactive areas throughout the Amway Center and Fan Fest before select games
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.