Make the most of your time at SeaWorld Orlando by combining up-close animal interactions with thrilling rollercoasters and one-of-a-kind attractions. The unmissable MAKO is Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster, and if you're into futurism, hit up the all-new Kraken Unleashed Virtual Reality (VR) coaster. And nobody visits SeaWorld without...
- * Entrance to SeaWorld Orlando
- * Access to all rides
- * Access to all shows
- * All-Day Dining Deal (if selected): Entrée, side item & beverage. Once per hour through the line until 30 min before closing. Specialty dines not included
- * Parking (available on-site for an extra fee)
- * Lockers (available on-site for an extra fee)
- * Animal encounters (can be booked at the Guest Service on-site)
- * Tours and special events
- * Seat reservations for shows
- * Skip-the-line access to the park and rides
- * Security check at the entrance * Height restrictions of between 97cm (38") and 137cm (54") for some rides * Please check the hours of operation on the provided link on your voucher * Lockers, strollers, wheelchairs, electronic convenience vehicles, and park maps available at the entrance * There are usually 1-2 shows an hour (duration 20-25 min) * All-Day Dining Deal (if selected): You can eat once per hour, up until 30 minutes before each restaurant's closing time * Getting there, by bus: Lines 8, 38 or 50, get off at Sea Harbor Drive and SeaWorld Drive * SeaWorld Orlando has been voted the Best Amusement Park in the county by USAToday readers as a part of the USA Today 10Best Reader's Choice competition. Mako, SeaWorld's thrilling hypercoaster, which hits speeds of over 73 miles per hour was also voted the number-one rollercoaster in the country, a distinction the coaster has won in the past. The nominees are chosen by a panel of experts and 10 best editors, and the top 10 are determined by popular vote. This is the first year that SeaWorld Orlando has taken the number-one spot in both polls simultaneously! * Kids under 3 get in free, no ticket required * Kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult * On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket at the entrance * Visitors 18+ must show a valid ID * Opening times vary, please make sure to check the hours before your visit * Weapons, cans, glass bottles, any dangerous objects are not allowed * Mobile app for [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seaworld.mobile) and [iOS](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seaworld/id393159815?mt=8) * Click Here for the most up to date hours: https://seaworld.com/orlando/park-info/theme-park-hours/
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.