- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in the park's own E-Ticket format (Direct access to the park turnstiles) and will be delivered 15 days before the date of use
- See a multitude of attractions from above in the comfort of an air-conditioned capsule
- Wheel equipped with a modern lighting system! great for beautiful photos!
Opened in 2015, The Wheel is located in Icon Park. Its capsules have air conditioning and capacity for up to 15 people, reaching up to 122 meters in height. The wheel is also equipped with 64000 color changing LEDs used for fantastic light shows at night. The wheel was considered the brightest spot in the city of Orlando! This ticket is individual ...
- Entrance to the Ferris wheel The Wheel for the date chosen in the purchase process
- Free parking
- Round-trip transport to Icon Park
- Food and drinks
- Tickets for other attractions at Icon Park
- Be sure to also check out our promotional ticket COMBOS
- IMPORTANT: Tickets are in E-Ticket format (Direct access to park turnstiles) and will be delivered 15 days before the date of use
- Expected opening hours from 12:00 to 22:00
- Address: 8375 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819
- Located in Icon Park
- Has accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.