From 4D XD Motion Theater to Laser Tag, to a Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course, there's a world of wonderful weirdness to uncover at Orlando's WonderWorks! Explore six themed zones and more than 100 hands-on exhibits in a family day out that stretches the mind as well as the muscles.
- * WonderWorks All Access: Admission to all WonderWorks exhibits, 4D Motion Theater, Laser Tag, and Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course
- * Discounted Family Pizza Deal if you present your Tiqets smartphone voucher at the café
- * 15% off at the Gift Shop if you present your Tiqets smartphone voucher
- * [The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show](https://www.tiqets.com/en/orlando-attractions-c79889/tickets-for-wonderworks-orlando-the-outta-control-magic-comedy-dinner-show-p1016880/)
- * Some attractions use flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if you suffer from heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures, etc. * Some height/weight restrictions may apply Getting There: Parking available at the Pointe Orlando parking garage ($4.00 for the first 2 hours, $2.00 for each additional hour, with a maximum fee of $10.00). * Children under 13 must be accompanied by a guest over 13 to enter * Children under 4 get in for free * Closed-toed shoes are required for the ropes course, and skirts or dresses are not permitted on the ropes course * Outside food and drinks are not allowed. The Works Café serves food inside the venue * 3-hour locker rental available for $3.00 * You may leave the venue and re-enter as many times as you want on your booked day * Show your smartphone voucher at the café to receive a discount on a Family Pizza Deal (1 large 1-topping pizza, and 4 (16 oz./473ml) Fountain Drinks)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.