The Nobel Peace Center has also been recognized for its commitment to documentary photography and has developed into an important arena for public debate and conversations about peace, human rights and conflict resolution. The Nobel Peace Center has several permanent exhibitions, the Nobel Garden, the Peace Prize winners and the Nobel Chamber. T...
- * Admission to all exhibitions
- * Audio guide and free guided tours
- * Baby strollers available
- * Lockers available
- * Large bags, backpacks and personal strollers are not allowed in the museum. Lockers and baby strollers are available. * Children till age 11 get in free, no ticket needed. * Show your Nobel Peace Center smart phone ticket at the entrance. Please [click here](https://audioguide.nobelpeacecenter.org/#/) for free online audio guide Guided tours are offered every Saturdays and Sunday: 2:00 p.m. (English) 3:00 p.m. (Norwegian)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.