- Visiting Ouro Preto is a tour of the history of Brazil.
Its imposing and silent churches contrast with the jovial and cheerful atmosphere provided by the contagious movement of students and tourists. Hours - 08:00 to 12:00
- Service in an executive vehicle with sharing with other passengers and with an accredited local guide
- Entrance fee to visited attractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours and any expenses considered extra that are not expressly stated as included
- Reconfirm the services purchased up to 24 hours in advance directly with the local reception, through the communication channels (phone or whatsapp) - 31 98744-1601
- We advise all passengers to wear low and comfortable shoes for circulation in cities.
- We inform you that this tour will start and end at hotels in the city of Ouro Preto.
- As it is a half-day tour, the tour is carried out on foot.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.