WonderWorks Panama City Beach is a playground built to fuel your imagination. Walk across suspension bridges, swing from beams, and hop on lily pads in the Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course. Then stalk your friends from the shadows in a game of laser tag! There are more than 100 hands-on exhibits and interactive fun-stations in the Wonder Zones.
- * Admission to WonderWorks Panama City Beach and all exhibits
- * Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course (1x)
- * One Game of Laser Tag
- * Space Fury Ride (1x, available with VIP Combo tickets only)
- * Free on-site parking
- * No outside food and drinks permitted * Re-entry on the same day permitted * Allocate 3-4 hours for your visit Requirements: * Ropes Course: Min height 1.07m (3’6″) when with an adult, or 1.20m (48″) to participate alone. Max height 2.03m (6’8″). Max weight 136kg (300lbs). Closed-toe shoes required, no skirts or dresses allowed * Wonder Coasters: Min height 1.07m (3’6″). Ride holds 2 people, max total weight 249kg (550lbs) * 360 Bikes: Min height 1.32m (4’4″). Ride holds 2 people, max total weight 299kg (660lbs). Closed-toe shoes required, no skirts or dresses allowed * XD Theatre: Min height 1.02m (3’4″) * Visitors with pre-existing injuries not permitted on Ropes Course, Wonder Coasters, 360 Bikes or XD Theatre * Astronaut Training Gyro: Min height 1,40m (4’6″), max weight 102 kg (225lbs). Not advisable in case of pre-existing medical conditions * Attraction uses flashing lights and motion - may be unsuitable if you have heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures, or other light/motion sensitivities * Kids (0-4) free, no ticket needed Present your smartphone voucher to the front desk and pick up a paper ticket. * Expect longer wait times during peak season and when it rains * Closed-toed shoes are required for some activities
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.